Rent a Car Amorgos Car Rental Amorgos Car Hire - Aegiali
Rent a Car in Amorgos
Amorgos is a beautiful island and the best way to explore it is in a reliable and convenient Amorgos car hire. At Gryspo’s Hotel in Aegiali Amorgos you are provided with rent-a-car vehicles ensuring comfort and safety in your trips. There are great deals in car rentals, with special offers for hotel customers, while we provide excellent customer service.
On this page you will find our Amorgos rent a car pricelist, car rental terms and conditions, as well as the insurance policy.
|Rent a Car Pricelist 2018|
|Car Model||Rental Days||Low Season (daily rate)||Middle Season (daily rate)||High Season (daily rate)||Peak Season (daily rate)|
|FIAT Panda 1100cc/ac||1 to 2 days||25||34||44||60|
|FIAT Panda 1100cc/ac||3 to 6 days||25||30||40||60|
|FIAT Panda 1100cc/ac||7 to 14 days||20||25||35||55|
|FIAT Panda 1100cc/ac||15 days and more||20||20||30||55|
Special Rates for Gryspo's Hotel guests. Please contact us.
Low Season: Apr. 1 - June 15 & Sept. 16 – Oct. 31
Middle Season: June 16 - July 15 & Sept.1 - 15
High Season: July 16 - 31 & Aug 21 - 31
Peak Season: Aug. 1 - 20
- TAXES 16%
- UNLIMITED KILOMETERS
- THIRD PART INSURANCE
- CDW (DEDUCTIBLE 550 €)
Terms & Conditions:
Kindly read the “Gryspos Rent a Car” terms and conditions carefully before booking.
- Driver’s Age: Drivers must be at least 21 years old.
- Driver’s License: Drivers must have an international or domestic driving license for at least one year.
- Rental Period: The minimum rental period is 1 day (24 hours). Every additional hour is calculated at 1/5 of the daily rental rate.
- Deposit: minimum charge is determined by the daily rate.
- Traffic Fines: All traffic fines and penalties incurred during the rental period are the responsibility of the renter.
- Fuel: Unleaded only. Fuel is paid by the renter.
- Taxes: All taxes included.
- Delivery & Collection: From and to our offices.
- Availability: Provided according to booking. If a problem arises in the delivery of your requested car, we may have to supply a different vehicle.
- EQUIPMENT: Baby / child (up to 3 years old) seat (upon request).
- Ferrying off Amorgos Island: You are not permitted to take the rental vehicle off the island of Amorgos.
- Our rates include third party liability coverage and coverage in case of property damage, fire, and theft.
- Death or injury to third parties: up to € 500.000,00
- Material damage to third parties: up to € 500.000,00
- Renters can get collision damage waiver (CDW) for damage higher than € 550, by paying a small amount of 10€ per day. CDW is NOT valid if the driver violates the regulations of the Greek Traffic Code. Damages to machine, tires, windshield, mirrors, windows and underneath the vehicle is not covered by the C.D.W. insurance cover.
Rates and conditions may change without notice.